Your beautifully simple to-do list for work, home, and everywhere in between
11.1.3 ~ 11.1.5 contain two improvements:
• Comments and reminders count in bottom task menu.
• New "No date" section in Smart Scheduling.
And several fixes:
• Sync after deleting comments.
• Excessive data usage on some file uploads.
• "Remove date" button in Smart Scheduling.
• Editing dates of recurring tasks not saving.
• Scheduler buttons in Finnish.
• Crashing "Contact us" in Chinese.
• Adding labels in non-premium accounts.
• Reverted Nightowl support.
• Auto reminder setting.
• & more.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.